Sunshine on a Stick Winter-Fest Fundraiser
- Come out and support Sunshine Montessori while enjoying a fun family afternoon on Saturday, January 21st, 2017 3-6pm. Music, bouncy castles, Kids DJ, Facepainting, pizza, popcorn and more!!
Fundraising at Sunshine
- We rely on the support of our friends, families, and community to allow us to provide a quality early childhood Montessori experience. Donations can be made to Sunshine in a variety of ways. Funds received go towards the betterment of Sunshine in various ways such as the Sunshine Tuition Relief Program, Facility & Classroom Improvements, as well as teacher “Wish List” items. With your support we can create a stronger future!
- As a 501(c)3 Non-Profit, Sunshine accepts cash donations and will supply a tax-donation receipt for the full amount. Checks can made out to and mailed directly to Sunshine Montessori School or click on the Donate button to support Sunshine today! All donations made to Sunshine are tax-deductible and receipts will be provided upon request.
- When shopping with Amazon, please login via smile.amazon.com and set your account to donate to Sunshine Montessori School. All your purchases will automatically give % to Sunshine Montessori! But you HAVE to always login with Smile!!! Everything is there, your account information, history,etc. Anyone can help,Grandparents, aunts, uncles, neighbors and friends can take part so spread the word for Sunshine.
- Many corporations will match employee donations. Please think of taking advantage of this opportunity to double your giving.
- Donations can be made in honor of a student or teacher; they can be to recognize a birthday or a graduation. We will notify the honoree of any donations made on their behalf.
In Kind Donations
- Sunshine accepts donations of materials and objects for the school. Please contact the administrator if you have such a donation.
- Sunshine throws various other fundraisers each year. Look for more information on our News & Announcements on the Home Page